- Research submitted to the Journal shall be subject to evaluation and arbitration in accordance with the established rules
- Research is accepted in Arabic only.
- The scientific principles and rules in scientific research should be followed.
- The obligation to refer to the sources and references of the search in the footnote of the page itself, with each page individually numbered for the notes.
- The Qur'anic texts and Quranic verses must be fully adapted using the Madinah Codex for Computer Publishing.
- The researcher must take into account the scientific research method, and the researcher is responsible for correcting his research and safety from typographical, spelling, grammatical, linguistic errors and numbering errors.
- The research submitted shall not exceed forty pages and not less than fifteen pages of the normal size (A4).
- The research should not be part of the doctorate or master's thesis prepared by the researcher, and should not have been published in any way or has been sent for publication in another journal and the researcher undertakes in writing.
- The researcher shall not send his research to any other party for publication until the reply of the journal arrives.
- The researcher is obliged to make amendments to the arbitrators on his research according to the reports sent to him, and to submit the revised version of the magazine in a period not exceeding fifteen days.
- The sources and references must be proved and updated at the end of the research.
- The research may be an investigation of a heritage manuscript. In this case, the scientific rules known in the heritage investigation shall be followed.
- The research shall be accompanied by a short biography of the researcher, including his name, scientific degree, specialization, job, address and full address, including postal address, telephone numbers and e-mail.
- The authors of the research shall be notified of the decision regarding their validity for publication or not, within a period not exceeding four months from the date of their arrival to the editorial board
- The decisions of the Editorial Board on the research submitted to the Journal are final and the Commission reserves the right not to give reasons for its decisions.
- If the research is accepted for publication in the journal, the researcher is not permitted to publish it in another place until one year has elapsed since the date of its publication. Publishing NotesThe search must be done on a computer, and the editorial staff shall be provided with three copies of it, together with a copy on a CD or using the electronic mail of the journal, as follows:·
1- (2003 WORD) and beyond.
2- The text of the text is in Plain Simplified Arabic (size 16).
3-The margin board is in the Plain Simplified Arabic font (size 12)·
4- Headlines in bold type.
5- Sub-headings are in the Simplified Arabic font. Bold black (size 16).
6- The footnotes work in an automatic system by inserting a footnote (numbering per page).
7- What is published in the magazine from the opinions expressed by the ideas of the owners and does not represent the opinion of the magazine.
8- The order of research in the journal is subject to technical considerations·
9- The research sent to the journal is not returned to its owners whether accepted for publication or not·
10- The journal excludes any research that is contrary to publishing rules·
11- The researcher is given a copy of his research.