Achieving the issue of delaying prayer until the time of duty only, and summarizing its purposes to Imam Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Yassin al-Habrawi Shafi'i (1224 e) God's mercy Study, and achieve
Is one of the works of Sheikh Ahmud bn Muhamed ben Yasin ben Abdulghany AL Hussain, Shafi'i, Alhebraoa (d. 1224 AH), has Atzmthzhellersalh being easy phrase, meaning heavy, Margbh to the reader to work in, and taken an important source in the library.
And when I had to be the oldest in search with my thesis, to obtain the degree (PhD) opted for the investigation on the subject for many reasons, and thanks to God, optional on achieving this message tagged signed by (a message on the issue of delaying the prayer to time sought duties only).
Among the most important findings of which are the following:
- The street wise imposing prayer on the charge, and did not make timely Mnata identify him, but coupled with its hype identified by the same street it came up selection does not have its time, by the taxpayer at risk of diligence, and a hotbed of controversy.
- The prayer rendered are not considered only Baahalla the first time only, but may be delayed to accommodate the time to do all the duties of a prayer in which
- The delay prayer for his charge varies with the status of being excused delaying or not.
- resolves the taxpayer may extend in his prayers if at the time of initiating it with plenty to do to accommodate all the duties of prayer inside.
- ward off evil Sacred Introduction to attract the interest of obligatory duties bring understatement to avoid falling into Ihram as possible.